JCJC offering PC Maintenance Class | Schools
The following is a press release from Jones County Junior College:
Jones County Junior College’s Advanced Technology Center is offering a PC Maintenance Basic non-credit course to prepare participants the competencies of an entry-level IT professional and prepare them for the Comp TIA A+ Essentials exam (220-701). Participants will learn the necessary competencies of an entry-level Information Technology professional including but not limited to: the fundamentals of computer technology, networking and security, as well as the communication skills and professionalism now required of all entry-level IT professionals.
The class will begin August 21, through Nov. 13 on Tuesday nights from 5:30 p.m. until 8:45 p.m. The course fee is $125.00 and pre-registration is required. Contact Shannon Wilks at 601-477-4114 to register.
Top Laurel Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Hub City Poker Run to benefit Hattiesburg Domestic Abuse Shelter
- Southern Miss Communications Team Wins Several Awards at Annual Conference
- American Cancer Society Marks 100 Years of Saving Lives from Cancer
- Hattiesburg residents speak out on immigration bill
- Thriffiley New Director-Liaison for Osher Lifelong Learning Institute