Laurel School Board presented accreditation plaque | People
The following is a press release from the Laurel School District:
During the December meeting of the Laurel School District Board of Trustees, AdvancED Representative Billy Folkes presented the board with a plaque highlighting the district's Southern Association of Colleges and Schools accreditation.
The district recently completed a thorough review by a committee of educational experts.
At the conclusion of the review, the district received commendations and was deemed fully accredited by AdvancED/SACS.
Upcoming Events near Laurel
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Teenager dies in Covington County car crash
- Two-car accident in Collins kills two, victims names released
- Former sheriff deputy found on opposite side of the law
- Alleged child molester posts $300,000 bond in Covington County
- Collins Fire Department responds to accident thanks to specialized response equipment