WCU speech and debate team members visit LMS | People
The following is a press release from the Laurel School District:
Laurel Middle School’s Oral Communications class enjoyed a performance by William Carey University speech and debate team member Josh Agee.
During his visit, Josh performed a prose piece for students and led them through the process of writing and performing impromptu speeches.
This year marks the first year of existence for Laurel Middle School speech and debate, directed by Katelyn Bryant.
Upcoming Events near Laurel
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Teenager dies in Covington County car crash
- Two-car accident in Collins kills two, victims names released
- Former sheriff deputy found on opposite side of the law
- Alleged child molester posts $300,000 bond in Covington County
- Collins Fire Department responds to accident thanks to specialized response equipment