Hattiesburg mother wants more answers to her son's shooting death | News
HATTIESBURG, MS (WDAM)- Delois Robertson is grieving over the death of her son who was killed in early October in Milwaukee.
Robertson said her, Joseph Griffin, 24, was shot at a Milwaukee Papa John Pizza allegedly by General Manager, Mark Frazier, 22.
Milwaukee authorities said Frazier accidentally shot Griffin in the chest while showing him a gun; however, Griffin's family said they believe the shooting was not an accident.
Copyright 2012 WDAM. All rights reserved
Top Laurel Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Hattiesburg residents speak out on immigration bill
- Thriffiley New Director-Liaison for Osher Lifelong Learning Institute
- USM halts tornado relief in deference to Oklahoma Tornado Tragedy
- Hattiesburg Sunrise Rotary Club gives $5000 to scouts
- Southern Miss halts solicitations for campus beautification campaign