Laurel Roadway Enhancement Project | News
The Mississippi Department of Transportation Southern Transportation Commissioner Tom King announces the following update on a project currently underway in South Mississippi’s fourteen counties located in MDOT’s District Six.
“In an effort to provide the public with timely information regarding current transportation improvement projects, MDOT offers this list of projects, detailing current work taking place across South Mississippi,” said Commissioner King.
The City of Laurel was awarded a grant to provide a roadway enhancement project involving the milling and resurfacing several city streets. Laurel will contribute funds toward the estimated $845,600 project.
Upcoming Events near Laurel
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Teenager dies in Covington County car crash
- Two-car accident in Collins kills two, victims names released
- Former sheriff deputy found on opposite side of the law
- Alleged child molester posts $300,000 bond in Covington County
- Collins Fire Department responds to accident thanks to specialized response equipment