JCJC offering Certified Nurse Assistant night course | Health
The following is a press release from Jones County Junior college:
Jones County Junior College is offering a 100-hour non-credit Certified Nurse Assistant class. The Nurse Aide Training or CNA class is designed to give students the knowledge and skills to pass the State Certified Nursing Assistant Exam.
Classes will meet Monday through Friday for four weeks in the evening starting on October, from 3 p.m. until 8 p.m. The cost is $250. Please call 601-477-4075 for more information or to register for the class.
Top Laurel Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Mississippi Polymer Institute teams with Miss. State on Rocket Project
- Schoemann named Operations Manager at Southern Miss Center
- Geography students study McComb’s assets for downtown development
- Department of Education offers opportunity to students denied graduation
- Thousands of MS students denied for graduation ceremonies