Free Screening for Hearing Loss at South Central Place on November 14 | Health
Your family or friends may be the first to notice a hearing problem, especially if it has developed gradually, over a period of years. Individuals with hearing loss cannot enjoy life. Many will not participate in social activities because of the issue. South Central Regional Medical Center will host a free Hearing Assessment on Nov. 14 at South Central Place in Laurel.
Do you have these signs and symptoms?
- Difficulty hearing conversations or misunderstanding others.
- Frequently asking others to repeat what they have said.
- Difficulty hearing on the telephone.
- Constantly turning the volume of the television or radio up.
- Feeling that people are mumbling.
As part of the Wellness Wednesdays Community Health Screening Initiative, an audiologist from the ENT Surgical Clinic of South Central Mississippi will be on hand to conduct a free hearing screening. Screenings are complimentary, but an appoint is required. To reserve your free appointment, please call (601) 399-0501.
Wellness Wednesday Screenings are made possible by the South Central Healthcare Foundation, with proceeds from the Art of Healing. For more information, please visit scrmc.com.