Pinebelt MS Support Group | Health
The following is a message from the South Central Regional Medical Center:
The Pinebelt Multiple Sclerosis support group will meet September 6 at 6 p.m. at South Central Regional Medical Center.
The group meets the first Thursday of each month. The purpose of the group is to share and learn new ways to deal with the symptoms of MS and this month we will discuss ways to improve ambulation.
All those persons diagnosed with MS and/or their caregivers are welcome to attend. For more information, contact Glenda Hendry at 601-344-8263.
Top Laurel Stories
Upcoming Events near Laurel
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Mississippi Polymer Institute teams with Miss. State on Rocket Project
- Schoemann named Operations Manager at Southern Miss Center
- Geography students study McComb’s assets for downtown development
- Department of Education offers opportunity to students denied graduation
- Thousands of MS students denied for graduation ceremonies