Nan Fulmer of Forrest General Hospital stops by WDAM Midday | Health
Nan Fulmer, Patient Care Manager at Forrest General Hospital, stopped by WDAM Midday on Tuesday to talk about FGH receiving Top 100 Elite Status.
The Top 100 Elite Status is given by OCS Home Care. This is FGH's first time receiving the award. The award is given based on outstanding quality in three domains; quality patient care, process measure, and financial outcomes.
Fulmer also went on to say the FGH has grown into 19 counties and has opened up four office in Columbia, Picayune, Laurel and Richton.
Top Laurel Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Hattiesburg residents speak out on immigration bill
- Thriffiley New Director-Liaison for Osher Lifelong Learning Institute
- USM halts tornado relief in deference to Oklahoma Tornado Tragedy
- Hattiesburg Sunrise Rotary Club gives $5000 to scouts
- Southern Miss halts solicitations for campus beautification campaign