Community Calendar; City of Laurel Blood Drive | Events
The following is a press release from the City of Laurel:
The City of Laurel will be hosting a blood drive on Jan. 24 in recognition of January being National Blood Donor Month.
The local blood supply is extremely low at the present time. United Blood Services have not been able to fill all of the hospital's orders. With the holidays, area accidents and the flu, blood donations have been down.
Your blood is needed now more than ever before. To schedule an appointment, please call Anicia Hill at 601.319.9347 or online at http://www.unitedbloodservices.org/
Top Laurel Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Mississippi Polymer Institute teams with Miss. State on Rocket Project
- Schoemann named Operations Manager at Southern Miss Center
- Geography students study McComb’s assets for downtown development
- Department of Education offers opportunity to students denied graduation
- Thousands of MS students denied for graduation ceremonies