LHS Interact club hosts Susan Light from the Pink Ribbon Fund | Events
The following is a press release from Laurel School District:
The Laurel High School Interact club hosted Susan Light from the Pink Ribbon Fund to discuss how the students can get involved with raising funds and awareness for the non-profit organization that assists breast cancer patients in the Pine Belt area.
Interact members hosted a variety of activities during October for National Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
Top Laurel Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Southern Miss Communications Team Wins Several Awards at Annual Conference
- American Cancer Society Marks 100 Years of Saving Lives from Cancer
- Hattiesburg residents speak out on immigration bill
- Thriffiley New Director-Liaison for Osher Lifelong Learning Institute
- USM halts tornado relief in deference to Oklahoma Tornado Tragedy