Laurel Main Street hosts the 2013 Chili Cook-off Feb. 16 | Community Spirit
The following is a message from Laurel Main Street:
Laurel Main Street will host the 2013 Chili Cook-off on Feb. 16.
-Children’s activities, music, beverages and delicious chili!
-Chili is sold by the bowl ($10 all you can eat) and endless bowl ($25 all you can eat plus the keepsake bowl). Endless bowls are hand crafted by local potter, Carl Buchanan.
-Kids under 12 eat free.
-A raffle for a Big Green Egg is also part of the day’s festivities. Raffle tickets are $10 and may be purchased from Main Street Board members.
-First place team this year wins $500. Prize money is awarded to the winning teams and the crowd favorite as well as Chili Cook Off T-shirts designed by local artist, Adam Trest and a large pottery bowl handmade by Carl Buchanan!
Entry forms and rules may be found at www.laurelmainstreet.com and are available in the office. Contact Robby Scruggs, event chair 601.319.0098, Laurel Main Street 601.433.3255 or write to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Upcoming Events near Laurel
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Teenager dies in Covington County car crash
- Two-car accident in Collins kills two, victims names released
- Former sheriff deputy found on opposite side of the law
- Alleged child molester posts $300,000 bond in Covington County
- Collins Fire Department responds to accident thanks to specialized response equipment