Holiday Blood Drive at SCRMC in Laurel | Community Spirit
The following is a press release from South Central Regional Medical Center:
South Central Regional Medical Center will host a Holiday Blood Drive with United Blood Services on Dec. 14 from 7 a.m. until 6 p.m. The Blood Drive will be held in the First Floor Conference Rooms at SCRMC.
All donors will be automatically registered for great door prizes. Door prizes include: Biscuit and Sausage from McDonalds for the first 40 donors, Holiday t-shirts for all donors, hourly giveaways for Walmart Gift Cards and other great prizes.
What better gift to give this holiday season than the Gift of Life. To make an appointment, go to www.bloodhero.com (sponsor code: SCRMC) or contact Bonnie Smith at 601-426-4704.
Upcoming Events near Laurel
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Teenager dies in Covington County car crash
- Two-car accident in Collins kills two, victims names released
- Former sheriff deputy found on opposite side of the law
- Alleged child molester posts $300,000 bond in Covington County
- Collins Fire Department responds to accident thanks to specialized response equipment
- Children have breakfast with Santa to help Hattiesburg Homes of Hope
- Hattiesburg High students take medical field path and receive white coats
- US Senator Thad Cochran runs for re-election, opponent Chris McDaniel reacts
- Ellisville names citizen of the year
- Salvation Army hosts "Fill a Truck" event benefiting Angel Tree Program