Hattiesburg Habitat dedicates very first house in Petal | Community Spirit
The house dedication marks the end of construction for each Habitat house. Following the dedication, each Habitat family purchases their new home from Habitat for Humanity at no profit to Habitat using a 20 year 0 interest mortgage. These monthly mortgage payments average around $400 per month including taxes and insurance. These payments help build more homes for more families! That is how Habitat offers a hand up to our families! Our house are not free, they're affordable!
Click here to see the pictures from our most recent dedication- our very first house in the City of Petal!
Top Laurel Stories
Upcoming Events near Laurel
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Mississippi Polymer Institute teams with Miss. State on Rocket Project
- Schoemann named Operations Manager at Southern Miss Center
- Geography students study McComb’s assets for downtown development
- Department of Education offers opportunity to students denied graduation
- Thousands of MS students denied for graduation ceremonies